Post Primary Schools Registered
AIB Future Sparks TV Episodes
Educational resources covering key life skills across all year groups
Fully digital resources
AIB FUTURE SPARKS
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
The AIB Future Sparks Programme is a skills-based interdisciplinary programme for post primary schools. Underpinned by rich education resources, this programme joins the dots for young people and their teachers as they navigate major transitions and key life moments by providing rich educational resources across multiple subject areas, such as Guidance Related Learning, Wellbeing, Business, Economics, Accounting, TY, Financial Education, and Home Economics.
At AIB, we believe that learning life skills now will future-proof lives, careers, and our future economy, to the benefit of all. We see this as part of our brand purpose at AIB, which is to back people to achieve their dreams and ambitions.
Key features of the programme include:
• 1 easy to use online portal
• 270+ free educational resources for students, teachers, and parents
• 65 inspirational life skills TV episodes
• 630+ schools registered
• 93% fully digital resources
• Regular digital ezines and resource sharing
• Free interactive fraud awareness presentations for your school, 'Stay Safe'
• National AIB Future Sparks School Impact Awards rewarding positive change in the community
• Partnership with CareersPortal.ie and the AIB Career Skills Competition
Register your interest
Everyone has access to our free resources. Simply click the login button.
If you are a teacher and would like to register for a unique Teacher Account giving you access to even more resources, get in touch!
Already have your school access code? Create an account
General query? Contact Us